As a young adult, your needs are very real. It is important for you to have support both inside and outside of your circle of family and friends to help you gain the knowledge, skills and attitudes to take more control and responsibility for your life and reach your fullest potential. You will need to tap into community resources and enlist support to achieve positive outcomes and wellbeing.
Whether your needs are immediate or long term, Red Treehouse.org is available to point you in the right direction and provide the resources and tools to help
Discover Answers to questions and concerns about
- living with a disability or chronic illness
- access to health, income assistance, and other social services for adults
- post-secondary education options
- finding a place to live
- community involvement
- coping with stress
- influencing decision makers
Make Connections in your community to
- health, social service and education organizations and professionals
- support networks for encouragement, help when facing stressors, or recovering from occasional crises
- educational events designed to help you become more informed and knowledgeable
Find Hope--for today and look forward to tomorrow with greater confidence, support and expectation.
Come On In!
RedTreehouse.org is designed to individualize your experience. When you register, you complete an Individual Profile so that 1) an email can be sent to you each month with updates about events in your area and information about your topics of interest, and 2) your individualized Red Treehouse home page can be created, and maintained with resources, organizations and events that match your interests.
Registering is easy and you only have to do it once. When you click on REGISTER below, you will be guided through these steps to complete your registration.
If you are currently registered, please enter your log in and password.