As a young adult, your needs are very real. It is important for you to have support both inside and outside of your circle of family and friends to help you gain the knowledge, skills and attitudes to take more control and responsibility for your life and reach your fullest potential. You will need to tap into community resources and enlist support to achieve positive outcomes and wellbeing.
Whether your needs are immediate or long term, Red Treehouse.org is available to point you in the right direction and provide the resources and tools to help
Discover Answers to questions and concerns about
- living with a disability or chronic illness
- access to health, income assistance, and other social services for adults
- post-secondary education options
- finding a place to live
- community involvement
- coping with stress
- influencing decision makers
Make Connections in your community to
- health, social service and education organizations and professionals
- support networks for encouragement, help when facing stressors, or recovering from occasional crises
- educational events designed to help you become more informed and knowledgeable
Find Hope for today and look forward to tomorrow with greater confidence, support and expectation.
Gain Strength through access to learning, training, advocacy and support.