What is Help Me Grow?
- A free, voluntary family support program
- Serves pregnant women and new parents
- Provides trained, compassionate professional home visitors to:
- LISTEN to your concerns
- ANSWER your questions
- GIVE you tools and resources
- HELP you develop skills and confidence to nurture your child
...all to promote the healthy growth and development of your child and family!
Every county has a local Help Me Grow program. To learn more, visit our website.
Ready to talk to a professional about how Help Me Grow can support you? Call 1-800-755-4769 (GROW) or click here. Or find your local program with our interactive map.
Sponsored by Lorain County Children and Family Council and Lorain County Help Me Grow Central Coordination, through funding provided by the Ohio Department of Health.