If you’re a young adult click here...
Our children and young adults need strong, resilient families to help them meet their daily needs, overcome challenges and achieve their potential. As parents and caregivers, we need to seek information and become knowledgeable of the situation. We need to tap into community resources, enlist support and build upon our strengths and experiences to help our children or young adults achieve positive outcomes and well-being.
Whether the needs are immediate or long term, RedTreehouse.org provides the resources and tools to help...
Discover Answers to questions and concerns about
- steps to take if your child or young adult (prenatal through age 25) is diagnosed with a disability or chronic illness
- access to community-based health, social services and education
- balancing demands of family members
- growth and development
- coping with stress
- partnering with and influencing decision makers
- making transitions
Make Connections in your community to
- health, social service and education organizations and professionals
- support networks for encouragement, help when facing stressors, or recovering from occasional crises
- educational events, trainings, and activities designed to help you become more informed and knowledgeable
Find Hope--for today and look forward to tomorrow with greater confidence, support, and expectation.
Come On In!
RedTreehouse.org is designed to individualize your experience. When you register, you complete an Individual Profile so that 1) an email can be sent to you each month with updates about events in your area and information about your topics of interest, and 2) your individualized Red Treehouse home page can be created, and maintained with resources, organizations and events that match your interests.
Registering is easy and you only have to do it once. When you click on REGISTER below, you will be guided through these steps to complete your registration.
If you are currently registered, please enter your log in and password.