RedTreehouse.org is committed to building an online community of resources for families and professionals to help children and young adults (prenatal through age 25) meet daily needs, overcome challenges, and develop their fullest potential. Therefore, we encourage all local, regional, state and national disability organizations, public agencies, schools and universities, health care organizations, support groups, private providers, associations and philanthropic organizations to join us.
Benefits of registering your organization at RedTreehouse.org include
- families, professionals and young adults looking for your programs, services or informational/educational events can find them;
- your organization’s informational/educational events, trainings and activities on our community calendar,
- promotion of your organization in a monthly email to our registered users;
- direct links to your website;
- access to people looking for your services;
- relationships across geographic locations; and
- information about your organization will be available 24/7 for free.
If your organization’s mission is to provide services that enhance the well -being of families, children and young adults, we encourage you to add your organization to Red Treehouse!